Unfortunately, professional review of the Bowmasters Classic app, is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
Bowmasters Classic review
• 60+ DIFFERENT WEAPONS for total mayhem, awesome fatalities with rag-doll physics!
• EPIC DUELS WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Grab your mates and show them what you’re worth!
• MULTIPLE GAME MODES. Shoоt birds or fruits down, defeat the enemies in duels and get money for that!
• ENDLESS REWARDS FOR YOUR SKILLS!
Don’t miss out on the fun! Be the first to grab it!
We Love You! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Premium offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It unlocks 16 characters and removes all ads. Also the subscription provides 1,000 Coins and 100 Gems on a daily basis.
2. Monthly Premium offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It unlocks 16 characters and removes all ads. Also the subscription provides 1,000 Coins and 100 Gems on a daily basis.
3. Yearly Premium offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It unlocks 16 characters and removes all ads. Also the subscription provides 1,000 Coins and 100 Gems on a daily basis.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]